Shambhala is a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse community inspired by the principle that every human being has a fundamental nature of basic goodness. This nature, our innate wisdom, can be developed so that it benefits our own lives and helps meet the many challenges facing the world.
Wherever you may be on your path, at the West Chester Shambhala Center you will find a supportive community and a wealth of opportunities for spiritual and personal growth.
We’d love to meet you! Here’s how you can get started:
- Join us for our Community Open House every Tuesday evening from 7-9 pm, or Sunday morning from 10am-noon
- Sign up for an introductory class or program, or check out our ongoing offerings
- Join our newsletter (we only email a couple times a month)
- Check out our blog
- Read more about us and what we offer and about our community
- Contact us if you have any questions or comments, big or small!
with Shastri Jerry Webster
February 3rd—February 5th
with Chris Kreeger
February 11th—February 12th
with Julia Davidson
December 12, 2016
West Chester is ready to celebrate Children’s Day! Our children decorated their own shrine – come visit us in the next 2 weeks to see it!
September 29, 2016
Introducing the monthly haiku competition! Each month we will present a series of images to inspire a haiku. Simply reply to this email with your haiku, or submit at the Shambhala Center. The winning haiku will be picked by the West Chester Shambhala Council members and will be included in the next month’s newsletter. Anyone … Continue