Shambhala is a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse community inspired by the principle that every human being has a fundamental nature of basic goodness. This nature, our innate wisdom, can be developed so that it benefits our own lives and helps meet the many challenges facing the world.
Wherever you may be on your path, at the West Chester Shambhala Center you will find a supportive community and a wealth of opportunities for spiritual and personal growth.
We’d love to meet you! Here’s how you can get started:
- Interested in learning how to meditate, or finding out more about Shambhala? Join us for our “Learn To Meditate in the Shambhala Buddhist Tradition” course starting the first Tuesday evening of each month from 7-9 pm.
- We also have other introductory classes and programs, as well as ongoing offerings like a children’s program, young meditator’s group, and heart of recovery.
- Join our newsletter (we only email a couple times a month)
- Check out our blog
- Read more about us and what we offer and about our community
- Contact us if you have any questions or comments, big or small!
February 22nd—February 25th
March 1st—March 29th
with Jay Lippman
March 7th—March 28th
December 12, 2016
West Chester is ready to celebrate Children’s Day! Our children decorated their own shrine – come visit us in the next 2 weeks to see it!
September 29, 2016
Introducing the monthly haiku competition! Each month we will present a series of images to inspire a haiku. Simply reply to this email with your haiku, or submit at the Shambhala Center. The winning haiku will be picked by the West Chester Shambhala Council members and will be included in the next month’s newsletter. Anyone … Continue